Sweet Little Presley

Last week I had the honor of creating a custom birth announcement for sweet little Presley. I absolutely LOVED working on it with her mom and just had to share it with everyone! The design theme was based off Presely nursery. Don't you just LOVE the colors and everything about it?!




I had so much fun designing the proofs that we wound up with five different options to choose from. It was a hard decision but here is the design that mom and dad fell in love with...



I will definitely be adding the other proofs to my shop soon, with different color options and patterns. Remember I can always create a custom birth announcement for you! Check out KM Thomas Designs for more design inspiration!

PHOTO CREDIT to ERIN TUKUA. Check out her fabulous work here

1 comment:

  1. I was attending my friend’s wedding yesterday at one of the San Francisco wedding venues, and I ran into an old college friend. She’s expecting a baby very soon and we were discussing ideas for celebrating a welcome party for the little one. I think she’d love to see this, will share it with her.

    ReplyDelete