child safty

Hello everyone! Every Friday I am going to blog about something I think you would be interested in, if you have any ideas just let us know:).

Today I have a link to Parents Magazine, they have a whole bunch of stuff on how to keep your child safe, including a How To on child CPR. I think this is a very important issue, many mothers and fathers do not know the basics of CPR and even for piece of mind as a parent, I think it would benefit you to take a look at this link. I know from talking to other parent's and my husband, alot of parents do not have a clue what to do when their child chokes on a cracker but to panic, that is why I think this knowledge could be very helpful. http://www.parents.com/baby/injuries/emergency/are-you-prepared-for-an-emergency/

No comments:

Post a Comment