**NEW** Printable Birthday Packages

I have been having so many request for complete birthday packages lately, that I have decide to expand my shop a little and offer them in addition to our invites, announcements and holiday cards! I LOVE coordinating sets, (I can't help it, I am a matchy, matchy type of girl!) and think these do an awesome job of pulling everything together! All of the files are set up as .pdf files that you can print at home (all of the personalize is done for you so all you have to do is click print) and then just cut! It is a super easy way to pull of that professional party planned kinda of look for ALOT less money!! You will look like a party planning supreme mom to everyone!

I have been working on the two invite themes that are most popular lately in my shop and they are finally up and ready for sale! More will be added soon!

If you have not entered our facebook GIVEAWAY, make sure you head over there now! Just let us know what kind of party themes you would like to see in our shop. For every theme idea, you will be entered into our giveaway for one FREE design (a $15 value) that you can use for an invitation, announcement or holiday card! Hurry and enter, giveaway ends August 5th!











No comments:

Post a Comment